Friday 1 May 2009

Roy Tomkinson: Transhumanism

Hi Everyone,
I´m doing research into Transhumanism,
any ideas?
In my novel "The Tour" I deal partly with time travel and the concept of star dust. It´s not just about time travel, but an action thriller where a group of people leave Wales to dive on Mull in Scotland, and travel back in time.
Nevertheless, I wish to take the concept of time travel further, and expand it for my next book, so all, AND every idea, would be MUCH APPRECIATED. You can write your comments at the end of this article.
The subject really fascinates me, and the idea of a dual world and the concept of Matter and Antimatter! (WWWhhh).
Regards,
Roy.

2 comments:

  1. What is all this tran stuff?
    Bit Doctor Who-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blog is dedicated to transhumanist topics feel free to give it a thumb through.

    ReplyDelete